The award-winning BubbleBum is the world’s first inflatable, foldable and portable car booster seat. It’s perfect for everyday carpools, playdates, taxis and holidays. It’s narrow design (33cm across) makes getting three car seats across the backseat easy. The BubbleBum has been approved under the United Nations ECE Regulation R44/04 for safety for both Groups 2 and 3. It is designed for use with a standard 3 point adult seat belt. The BubbleBum is designed for children aged 4 to 11, weighing from 15 to 36 Kgs. It’s the winner of the JPMA Innovation Award, the 2011 Parent Tested Parent Approved Award, the Practical Parenting Award, Mother & Baby Award, Loved by Parents Award and ranked a 2011 & 2012 “Best Bet” by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. It weighs approximately 0.5 kilograms and comes with a convenient carrying bag and shoulder belt positioning clip. It inflates in seconds with a couple of puffs of air and deflates/packs down just as quickly. When deflated, it is small enough to fit in a child’s rucksack or mum’s handbag. BubbleBum’s cool and funky design appeals to kids while parents love the convenience and ease of use.
- For children aged 4 – 11, 15 – 36 Kgs and up to 150cm (with the provision of a vehicle headrest)
- Easily fit three car seats across the back seat with BubbleBum
- Approved to the EU Safety Standards R44.04.
- Winner of Partical Parenting, Mother & Baby Awards and the Loved by Parents Awards.
- Inflatable, Foldable, Portable and Lightweight.