Designed for longevity, the radian r100 convertible car seat offers ultimate protection for your child. Premium safety features like a full steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls and energy absorbing EPS foam provide peace of mind. It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-40 lbs., forward-facing children from 20-65 lbs. in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster seat for children up to 100 lbs. The seat is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions. The radian r100 folds flat for easy transport and is FAA certified for airplane travel. The super slim design allows you to fit 3 across in most mid-sized vehicles, making it the perfect choice for growing families. With a 10-year lifespan, the radian r100 could be the only convertible car seat you’ll ever need.
- The Diono Radian family of car seats are the only all-in-one car seats with a full steel frame, making them one of the safest car seats available today
- Grows with your child: rear-facing from 5-40 lbs., forward-facing from 20-65 lbs. (up to 57″) in a 5-point harness, and booster mode up to 100 lbs.
- Aluminum reinforced sides, energy absorbing EPS foam and Safe Stop harness system for additional safety
- Folds flat for travel and fits 3 across in most mid-sized vehicles, perfect for growing families
- New cover designs inspired by European fashion, featuring premium plush fabric for ultimate comfort, better longevity and durability
- Rear-facing: 5 – 40 lbs
- Forward-facing: 20 – 65 lbs (and up to 57″) in a 5-point harness
- Booster from 50 to 100 lbs
- Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides
- Fits 3 across in a mid-size vehicle and offers more shoulder space