This interactive, activity book talks, sings and comes to life with 30+ amazing, super-fun replayable activities covering STEM and Problem Solving to support expanding 1st grade core and life skills.
- Experiment with early STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and problem solving skills to help Professor Hamlin Hamster build a robot. Teaches 14 1st grade STEM and problem solving skills including predicting and testing an outcome, selecting problem-solving strategies and more.
- Help build a robot using STEM skills from creating circuits to testing robot limbs. Go through the engineering design process of designing, building, testing and improving a robot. Use blueprints and graphs to pick the right robot parts for different conditions.
- Test and compare different power and strength sources to see which will work best. Trace a path of cogs to see what series will connect the robot parts to make him move. Review the engineering design process to make sure your designs work.
- STEM is for Level 4: 1st Grade. Perfect for ages 5-7. Works With: LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade (Sold separately.)
- Includes 30+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Skills learned include engineering, making observations, problem solving, forces & motion, and simple machines.