The Razor Dune Buggy provides the ultimate in electric powered off-road capabilities. Powerful speeds up to 9mph and can carry up to 120lbs ! The Dune Buggy’s specially designed reduction drive is perfect for lower torque climbing and off-roading. 8″ knobby tires and big bucket seat allow for a smooth comfortable ride. Ages 8+. NOTE: Please refer User manual Page no 3 on how to charge the battery.
Want to give your child a little off-road entertainment? Turn to the Razor dune buggy, the ultimate in electric-powered backcountry cruising. Outfitted with a powerful 350-watt motor designed to reach speeds of up to 10 miles per hour, the buggy is fast enough for serious fun, but slow enough that it won’t compromise your child’s safety. Parents will also appreciate the side roll cage, which creates a barrier between the rider and the outside, and the padded bucket seat, which includes a seatbelt for added security. And thanks to the buggy’s specially designed reduction drive, the vehicle is capable of both lower torque climbing and high torque gearing. Perhaps the coolest feature, however, is the fully electric design, which is not only easy to charge, but requires no fuel at all, runs quietly, and produces no emissions.
Other details include eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires, an active rear suspension, a durable tubular steel frame with diamond-plate floorboards, hand throttle and brake controls, a rear disc brake, and a safety flag. Ideal for difficult tracks and terrain, the buggy supports up to 120 pounds of weight and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
- For ages 8+
- 120-pound weight limit
- Can reach speeds of up to 10 miles per hour
- 350 watt motor
- 8 knobby pneumatic tires
- Bucket seats with seatbelt
- Powder coated finish on tubular steel frame
- Protective padding
- Diamond plate floorboards
- Hand throttle and brake controls
- Rear disc brake
- Safety flag
- Vertical storage
- Compact kids dune buggy with powerful 350-watt electric motor
- Reaches speeds of up to 10 mph; 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires
- Durable tubular steel frame; padded bucket seat with seatbelt
- Hand throttle and brake controls; requires no fuel to run
- Supports up to 120 pounds driver weight; for ages 8 and older
- Note: Please refer User Manual Page 3 on how to charge the battery