Colic in infants may be caused by a number of influences. Some experts believe that the discomfort caused by ingesting air during feeding is a significant contributing factor and when bottle feeding, this can be stressful and upsetting for both parents and babies. The new added comfort range from tommee tippee closer to nature is specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding. As with all closer to nature bottles and nipples they are designed to also allow moms to switch between bottle and breastfeeding with limited disruption or confusion for baby.
- Closer to Nature added comfort bottles provide optimum venting during feeding via a unique tube and valve system. Air can enter the bottle safely, vents down through the tube and into the air-space at the base of the bottle, completely bypassing the milk
- The Advanced Comfort nipple with wide neck design allows for an easy and more natural latch on for your baby, so there is less risk of air being taken in during the feeding process.
- Revolutionary soft silicone nipple developed with breastfeeding experts and Moms, feels like skin and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic a natural breastfeeding action. Closer to Nature Bottles makes feeding time easier for Mom and Baby.
- The compact shape of Closer to Nature bottles allows baby to feed in a natural position and to be closer to Mom or Dad.
- For total reassurance, all of our products are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).