Fantasy Villa – QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Simply press out the pieces and slot together, easy to follow numbering system
All pieces come pre cut: Finished model can be painted or varnished
STEP by STEP guide available online
Environmentally friendly FSC® certified product
Completed model measures H51cm x L38cm x W27cm
Recommended for ages 9 and up
From QUAY’s extensive range of woodcraft construction kits that have proved highly popular with children and adults alike. These are sturdy wooden models made from pre-cut plywood sheets that come ready to assemble. Each model is built by slotting the individual pieces together, following the easy to use numbering system included in each kit. Great educational value and as an alternative to TV and computer games.
In order to ensure that the wood used in our kits is sourced in a responsible manner, we have introduced FSC® certification to this range. By choosing FSC® products customers can ensure that their kits are both fun to build and environmentally friendly.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A MODEL KIT AND IS SUPPLIED UNASSEMBLED. NOTE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OLD DUE TO SMALL PARTS.
- Simply press out the pieces and slot together, easy to follow numbering system
- All pieces come pre cut: Finished model can be painted or varnished
- STEP by STEP guide available online
- Environmentally friendly FSC® certified product
- Completed model measures H51cm x L38cm x W27cm
Sign Materials Direct are a UK & Europe Distributor for the Graphics & Signage industry From Paper to Board to Plastics Our vast selection of over 9,000 products means we are the only UK distributor to have a complete range of consumables and accessories for a wide range of applications such as sign making, wide format printing and other useful items including adhesives, acrylic sheets, polycarbonate sheets, LED light boxes, opal acrylics, colours acrylics, foam pvc boards, packaging and display products.
- 0.5mm Clear Plastic PETG Lite Sheet 1mm 210mm x 297mm A4 Size (We can provide a range of sizes & cutting services – contact us for more information)
- PETG offers excellent solutions for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. PETG sheets are highly transparent, lightweight and offer excellent impact resistance at a wide range of temperatures. PETGlite sheets are used in a number of industries from construction, industrial and medical to sign and display.
- Further details: High impact resistance, Excellent transparency and colour uniformity, Environmentally friendly and recyclable, Suitable for food contact and medical applications, Good chemical resistance, Good printability, Easy to fabricate, Easy to bond and glue, Suitable for outdoor use, FDA/BGA approved
- Machining & Fabrication: Suitable for laser cutting, sawing, drilling, routing, forming, polishing, thermoforming and cementing
- Applications: Arts & craft, bus shelters, covered walkways, displays, exhibitions, glazing, in-store fabrication, in-store fitting, light boxes, machine guards, menus, point of purchase/sale, poster cases, signs – illuminated, signs – permanent, skylights, vacuum forming, visors, wall cladding,
Making some very easy doll sized furniture (1:12 scale) on the scroll saw. For the first two pieces i use balsa wood witch is a very lightweight material used in making models of structures, such as bridges, buildings, boats and aircraft. The chair is made out of plywood.