NapUp is the first real head support solution to allow children to sleep comfortably and securely sitting up.
NapUp solves a significant problem facing parents worldwide: bobbing heads – when children fall asleep sitting up in their car seat or high back booster, their heads naturally start flopping forward, making the ride uncomfortable and definitely less secure. This is a very common and irritating situation.
NapUp put together a team of top designers, orthopedists, engineers and parents, and the NapUp head support was born – smart, sophisticated, yet simple to use.
NapUp – the patent pending head support with its high tech approach in design, made of extremely high quality materials and complete compliance with international safety standards is truly in its own league.
NapUp is designed to not bother the child when he is awake, as the head support strap can be kept up without touching the child’s head. When the child is asleep, the strap is easily lowered to make gentle, unrestricted contact with the forehead once the child’s head begins to fall. NapUp is easily attachable to child car seats and high-back boosters and simple to use.
NapUp conducted various crash tests and was found to fully comply with the safety standards and showed that the addition of the product did not alter the way the car seat or high back booster perform. These tests were done at the acclaimed US Calspan organization, where leading car seat company’s run their safety tests.
★ Easily attachable
★ Adjusts to every head size
★ Minimal forehead contact, maximum movement
★ Successfully passed all crash tests conducted
★ Compliant with regulations and standards under the CPSIA
★ Made from advanced “no sweat” materials
★ Machine washable
★ Lightweight and portable
★ Reduces driver distraction and gives parents peace of mind
- NO MORE “BOBBING HEADS” – NapUp head support solution stops your child’s head from falling forward when they are asleep on the go, keeping their heads secure. NapUp is made of two parts, the headrest that is attached to the car seat and a head strap which connects to it. When the child is awake, the head strap is moved up above the child’s head without disturbing them. When the toddler falls asleep the head strap is lowered to the forehead, with a gap of up to 1″ between the forehead and strap.
- SAFETY FIRST – NapUp is fully compliant with US and EU safety standards and is the first head support device that passed multiple crash tests for head, chest and neck safety, at the well-known Calspan Lab. Our list of rigorous standards includes: US – FMVSS 213, US – NPRM 213 (US Side-Impact) and EU – ECER44. The materials of the pillow and strap are of very high quality, made of OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and are flame retardant. The product passed the SGS CPC exam for the safety of its materials.
- DRIVING WITH EASE – NapUp reduces driver distraction and gives parents peace of mind by keeping their kids heads upright comfortably and securely when they fall asleep in the car. This allows the driver to concentrate on driving and not on having to continually turn around to push the child’s head back up when it flops. NapUp supports the child’s head yet is nonrestrictive and allows for movement.
- PERFECT FIT – NapUp was created to easily attach to all kinds of car seats and high back boosters. The patented design was made to support children’s heads when they fall asleep in the car, because as we all know, when children fall asleep sitting up, their heads invariably fall down. The special design allows the head strap to easily adjust to every head size – NapUp will grow with your kids! We at NapUp have taken a high-tech approach to keeping kids’ heads up – comfortably and safely.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEED – We know that you only buy the best for your kids. We also know that it is all about satisfaction and service. That is why we give you the great benefit of 30 days money back guaranteed. If you are not happy for any reason just contact us and we will refund you money. Order now by pressing ADD TO CART.