FASCOL Baby Walker Kids Sit Scooter 3 in 1 Multi-functional T-Bar Outdoor Sports Kick Scooter with Removable Seat For 1-7 Years Old Children – Orange
This 3 in 1 multi-functional T-bar kick scooter with adjustable seat is designed for children 1-7 years old.
*Walkers for 1-2 year-old baby
In this period, baby doesn’t have an adequate balance force. According to the lever principle, it specially adjusts the force so that baby won’t have a fall because of a failed coming.
To the greatest extent, this walker also prevent baby from falling over themselves while coasting. Accompany with the growth of baby, the height of seat can be adjusted in 3 different notches.
*Scooter for 2-3 year-old children
Telescopic pole is adjustable from 50CM to 70CM, which can perfectly adjust to children’s height. Don’t bother to worry that children grow to fast to use.
*Surfing scooter for 3-7 year-old children
When children become more and more stable in balance, having a stronger arm power, you can change the handgrip into a T one so that the child can freely turn the direction and enjoy the fun of surfing.
Optional color : Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, Rose Red
Product dimension: 29x63x70.5CM
Seat height: 22-25-28CM
Handgrip height: 50-63-70CM
Net weight: 3.2KG
Gross weight: 3.9KG
Maximum load capacity: 25KG
Suitable age: 1-7 years old
Main materials: High-carbon steel + plastic
Package contents: 1x Scooter + Fitting kits
Always wear a helmet when riding your scooter and keep the chin strap securely fastened.
Check and secure all fasteners before every ride.
- Suitable for children aged 1-7 years, maximum load capacity up to 25KG
- 3 wheels for stability and to help develops kids balance, coordination and motor skills
- Scooters with adjustable Seat. The seat can be easily uninstalled; Seat height from 22-25-28CM
- Removable seat and adjustable support rod give it special 3 in 1 multi-functions: early stage ride-on, middle stage scooter and later stage surfing scooter
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.