The First Step to Early Literacy
Learn about short vowel sounds in this 6-book set! Join the band for sing-along musical fun and funny stories that help little ones get ready to read! Your little early reader can learn about words with short vowel patterns through 150+ interactive audio responses. Play 24+ activities that help teach letter sounds for a, e, i, o, and u. Recommended for children ages 2-3 years old.
The Get Ready to Read Series is an introduction to the LeapReader Learn to Read System, and is designed to help toddlers explore books and build confidence as they begin their reading journey. Works With Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior book pal (sold separately).
- Short vowel words: Children learn to read and spell words with regular short vowel patterns (bed) and regular long vowel patterns (bake, meet).
- Learn about short vowels and sing along with the Us! Band in this set of 6 board books.
- Play 24+ activities about letter sounds for a, e, i, o, and u.
- Teaches short vowel sounds and language sounds.
- Ages 2-3 years.
- Works only with Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior (sold separately).